In a context where your business is expanding, it is essential to have a financing structure adapted to your growth strategy. In addition, a good understanding of the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program as well as the various tax incentives available to companies operating in Québec could help drive your development projects forward.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Financing adapted to organic and acquisition growth strategies
- Assessment of potential sources and types of financing
- Overview of the SR&ED program: eligibility criteria, eligible expenditures, steps to follow for claim preparation and submission, supporting documents and preparation in the event of a review by the authorities
- Overview of the various tax incentives available to businesses operating in Québec
- Steps to a financial planning adapted to your business growth: challenges and potential impacts
This conference is intended for:
- Business leaders and shareholders
- CFOs, SR&ED directors and chief technology officers
- Patrick Whalen, MBA, Vice President – Financial Advisory Services
- Michel Lefebvre, Lawyer, CPA, CGA – Leader, SR&DE and Tax Incentives
Places are limited. Free event. Conference in french.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017 at HYATT Montreal (1255 Jeanne-Mance Street | Map)
8:00 am: reception and breakfast
8:30 - 10:30 am: conference