How will the proposed tax changes affect private companies and their shareholders? How will the federal government respond to the comments and critical remarks received during the consultation period that ended on October 2? What are the main changes to ASPE, their applicability and possible impact on the private enterprise?
Our professionals will give you relevant information on these topics and share their thoughts on what’s new.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Summary of the tax changes proposed on July 18, 2017
- Developments that have occurred since the end of the public consultations
- Potential impact of the proposed amendments and overview of appropriate courses of actions
- Updates: ASPE issues and applicability
- Important dates to remember
This conference is intended for:
- Business leaders and shareholders
- Controllers / CFOs
- Luc Massé, Lawyer, M.Fisc., Senior Manager – Tax
- Lucie Lavoie, CPA auditor, CA, Partner – Standards and Professional Development
Places are limited. Free event. Conference in french.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2017 at HYATT Montreal (1255 Jeanne-Mance Street | Map)
8:00 am: reception and breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 am: conference