Financial Reporting Bulletin - Annual publication on accounting updates in Canada – 2015
The Financial Reporting Bulletin from Mazars in Canada is an annual publication on accounting updates in Canada. This document is intended as a guide for CFO’s, executives and managers responsible for financial reporting matters and audit committee members as they assess how new and revised financial reporting standards will affect their companies.
Table of contents
- CPA Canada Strategic Plan Initiative
- Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- Accounting Standards for Private Sector Not-for-Profit Organizations (NFPO’s)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Acronyms and useful links
- Contact information
The Financial Reporting Bulletin provides general advice and is intended to provide a better understanding of recent developments in the presentation of financial information. For detailed guidance on the application of the standards, please consult the original pronouncements or our Partner in the Standards and Professional Development Services whose contact information can be found in the downloadable document.