Present in over 86 countries on the 5 continents, the Mazars Group’s international network has more than 20,000 professionals with multiple skills and expertise. Irrespective of your corporate stature, business sector and challenges, our professionals will engage the local and international multidisciplinary skills of our integrated network to provide you with quality solutions geared to your business situation.
We help companies develop their projects in two business streams:
- Assistance to Quebec-based firms through their international growth.
- Assistance to foreign companies venturing into the Quebec and Canadian markets.
Local Expertise. International Reach.
Companies who want to expand overseas have different needs based on the regulatory and economic environments of the country where they want to do business. With our global integrated structure, we are able to quickly engage the best resources in all markets where Mazars is present. In each case, a partner is assigned to ensure the success of its clients' projects through the continuity of services delivered worldwide, the quality of services provided as well as the availability and engagement of resources. Thereby, we can provide you with ongoing worldwide services in English or French.
Audit and Financial Reports
- Audit engagements
- IFRS and ASPE
- Audit of reporting packages for international subsidiaries
- Review engagements
- Limited reviews of financial statements
- Analysis of financial results
- Review of governance processes
Accounting and Administrative Compliance
- Outsourcing of accounting services
- Assistance through application of accounting principle
- Selection of appropriate financial reporting framework
- Payroll management
- Human resource management process
- Canadian, US and international tax
- SR&ED and tax incentives
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect taxes
- Tax and estate planning
- Employee international mobility
- Mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances
- Advisory services and target identification
- Financing strategies and financial analyses
- Due diligence
- Business valuation