Martin Cloutier Managing Partner – Leader, Public Companies
Martin Cloutier, CPA auditor, is the managing partner of Mazars in Canada and the leader of services to public, parapublic and regulatory organizations.
He has acquired great expertise in audit over 25 years of experience serving a wide range of local and international organizations.
He manages and performs audit engagements as well as special engagements related to the effectiveness of internal controls, management and good governance for private and public companies under government regulations.
As a member of the Ordre des CPA du Québec, of CPA Ontario and of CPA British Columbia, Martin supports the development of the profession as evidenced by his numerous involvement in various committees.
As partner in charge of the standards and professional development department at Mazars in Canada from 2005 to 2015, Martin has ensured, within that role, compliance with policies and procedures and the implementation of high-level professional standards within the firm.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Martin Cloutier
- #EmbraceEquity on International Women’s Day
- Mazars’ record global revenues confirm strength of its international, integrated, multidisciplinary strategy
- Mazars expands in the Outaouais with the acquisition of Lacroix & Associés
- Double digit growth reflects strength, balance and sustainability of Mazars’ integrated business model and strategy
- A practical guide for boards and leadership teams on sustainability
- The future of audit: myths, realities and ways forward
- A year like no other: Mazars publishes 2019/20 annual report
- Covid-19: Measures taken by Mazars in Canada to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and business partners
- Three simple steps to kickstart your sustainability strategy
- Getting smart about business planning and performance management
- Getting the digital-cultural balance right
- Striking the balance: Mazars publishes its 2018-2019 Annual Report
- Annual reports
- Creating Shared Value(s): Mazars publishes its 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Mazars expands its Canadian presence with new Toronto office and launch of the Infrastructure Finance business unit
- IFRS 16: What does the future hold for your lease contracts?